How to setup your PDF file
Specifications for a Print-ready PDF File
• Litho/Digital: Document size 100% / 300dpi plus 3mm bleed.
• Wide Format: Document size 25% / 300dpi plus 5mm bleed.
• No printers marks required.
• Fonts embedded.
• All spot colours & images converted to CYMK using Fogra 39 ICC colour profile.
• Flatten transparencies.
• Document orientation right reading.
• Portrait PDF files are backed up flipped on long edge.
• Landscape PDF files are backed up flipped on short edge.
• Black text 100% Black. Rich Black - large areas 100% black & 40% cyan.
• Easily identified file name.
• White out text set to knockout, not overprint.
• Please supply Books in single page layout. Folded Brochures in spreads.
(If in doubt, follow PDF specification on the product page).
To email our support team please click here
or phone us on 064 6671000 for helpful assistance and guidance.
Your feedback is important as this may help improve our service and populate our FAQs will helpful information.